- Personalised event co-ordination
- Venue Hire, exclusive use of the entire grounds for 4hrs.
- Ceremony set up in the stunning cast iron gazebo, the ceiling of which lined with a soft white fabric drapery.
- Use of up to 40 white padded folding chairs
- 8 handmade cast iron Shepard hooks & vases for lining the isle with ﬂowers.
- Antique Australian red cedar signing table & chairs
- Use & set up of all furniture, table coverings, crockery, cutlery, glassware ect..
- Wet weather option inside Vine Cottage
- Full ceremony set up including any additional personal decorations
Following the ceremony, use any of the countless photo opportunities the property has to offer including a spectacular view of the Penrith Lakes & Blue Mountains
Mature Australian native gardens and a rustic blacksmith workshop to name a few. Meanwhile we can serve your guests with refreshments while they take a walk around the property & through the antique tool museum & blacksmith shop. This allows your guests something to do in that usually vacant time before the reception.
Prices are all inclusive with no hidden costs, including all bar staff and wait staff, all set up, pack up & clean up. For a personalised quote
- Summer / Spring – until 8 pm
- Winter / Autumn – until 6pm
* Please Note: Vine Cottage trading hours are restricted to “daylight” hours.